Thank you so much for taking the first step towards securing the perfect preceptor with NPHub! On this blog post you’ll find a brief overview of the pricing and placement process.
Haven’t enrolled or talked to a program coordinator yet? Don’t worry! Click here to enroll on our website and get started! 🙂
We guarantee a preceptor, or your money back!
- Initially you pay a deposit of 15% of your total balance: this temporarily reserves your clinical rotation with the preceptor you selected.
- Fully refundable, if NPHub is unable to secure a suitable preceptor.
- In the case of multiple clinical rotations, a deposit is required per rotation.
Total rotation balance:
- $12.50 multiplied by the number of clinical hours needed.
- When your university required paperwork is signed by your preceptor, you’ll receive an email notifying you that your paperwork is ready for download. At this point, you’ll choose your payment plan from the three options we have:– Option 1: Pay your balance in full to download your signed preceptor paperwork.
– Option 2: Pay 50% of your balance to download your signed preceptor paperwork and pay the remaining 50% two weeks later.
– Option 3: Pay 33% of your balance to download your signed preceptor paperwork, then, pay another 33% two weeks later, and the final 33% two weeks after that.
Cancelation and refund policy
- Something happened and you need to cancel your rotation deal with us and/or get a refund? Check out this blog post for all the details on how this process works: NPHub’s Refund Policy: FAQs about cancelling your rotation.
For even more details on pricing – like all the frequently asked questions – click here.
Here’s how it all works!
- Search for your rotation on our website and book it by completing your profile and paying your deposit online. If you’re having trouble with our website or have any questions, you can also call or text a program coordinator at our main line (678) 329-9029 or email them at [email protected].
- If you weren’t able to book your preceptor through our app (website), we do the preceptor outreach and after reaching an agreement with them, we send you their information.
- If it all looks correct and ready to go for you, you pay your deposit.
- The preceptor will review your profile and rotation request. Once the preceptor accepts your request, we will provide them with your university paperwork.
- As soon as your paperwork is completed, we will update the status in your Rotation Request Dashboard.
- You pay your final balance by choosing an available payment plan (check out “Payment plans” on the “Pricing” section above).
- Once your payment has processed, you can download all completed paperwork to submit to your university for approval.
- Student notifies NPHub via app about university approval of preceptor and clinical site.
- NPHub coordinates the first day of the clinical rotation upon request.
- Clinical rotation begins!
How long does the whole process take?
First we need to wait for the preceptor to accept your request – this could take about a week. Then, we will send your school paperwork to the preceptor so they can complete and sign it – this could take from one to two weeks. And once you have completed your payment, you will be able to download all the paperwork, including your preceptor and site information!
What if we don’t have a preceptor for you at the moment?
Don’t worry! We never stop looking for preceptors, so it’s only a matter of time until we find the one you need. In the meantime, you can join our waitlist by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/6L1en3jPL7j1qNoz6.
We’ll reach back to you as soon as we find your preceptor :).
Think we might be a good fit for you? Click here to enroll on our website and get started :).
Still have questions? Contact us via:
Text or call: (678) 329-9029
Email: [email protected]
Follow NPHub on social media (you can ask us any questions there too):